- KG gate will open at 7:15 a.m.
- Parents/maids/drivers will be allowed to accompany children for the first 2 weeks only.
- Children will be dropped off at the gate. Pre K children will be allowed to be accompanied by their caregivers, as long as caregivers leave school premises immediately after drop off.
- Parents of KG1 and KG2 children will be encouraged to drop off their kids at the gate and not to accompany them inside the school gate. Maids and drivers will not be allowed on school premises after the first 2 weeks. They will be asked to drop off the children at the gate.
- KG gate will close at 7:50 sharp.
- Children will be in the classrooms at 7:50 (Bellwill ring).
- KG gate will open at 2:30 sharp.
- Parents that have arrived early are not permitted in the school hallways prior to the dismissal bell. Please wait in the front school lobby, the playground or our elementary school library.
- Security guards at the main gate will be instructed not to allow maids and drivers in before 2:30.
- Children picked up by their caregivers are expected to leave school premises immediately.
- Maids/drivers/children will not be allowed in the KG playground after 2:55.
- KG gate will close at 3:00 sharp
- Tardy children (arriving after 8:00) will not be admitted to class without a tardy pass from the elementary office.
- Teachers and assistants should not allow tardy children into the classrooms without a pass.
- Care-givers who need to collect children anytime during the day before (1:00 for Pre k and 2:30 for KG1 and KG2), are required to get a pass from the elementary office. No child is to be dismissed without that note.