Counseling services are available for students and parents. Our counselor can be contacted directly by phone or e-mail.
The prime focus of the counselor is to support students’ social and emotional development. In order to do that, communication with and support from parents is very important.
Some of the duties of the counselor are to:
- Counsel students individually maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
- Facilitate counseling groups focusing on specific issues that the students have in common.
- Consult with parents on issues related to their child’s learning and development.
- Work closely with external experts in supporting students.
- Provide parent forums and workshops on topics of interest.